Chancellor’s Scholarship Award
- Miss Aishwarya Tomar Student of Technocrats Institute of Technology Pharmacy Education and Research got Chancellor’s Scholarship Award at RGPV Bhopal.
Ms. Priyanka Shrivastava receiving Chancellor’s Scholarship by Hon’ble Governor Shri Ramnaresh Yadav. got Chancellor’s Scholarship Award at RGPV Bhopal
GPAT 2019 results are declared on Feb. 2019. We congratulate students of B. Pharma final year Technocrats Institute of Technology-Pharmacy Education & Research for scoring more than 90 percentile in GPAT 2019.
RGPV B. Pharm results are declared . We congratulate B. Pharma toppers
students from Technocrats Institute of Technology-Pharmacy Education & Research for scoring higher percentage in RGPV .
1. Priyanka Rajput – 8.22 CGPA
2. Pranjal Jain – 8.17 CGPA
3. Mayur Wadbude – 7.97 CGPA
- Anuradha Kumari – 8.69 CGPA
- Pragati Shriwastawa – 8.40 CGPA
- Ankita Sen – 8.33 CGPA
- Anjali Gupta – 8.27 CGPA
- Chandrika Lodhi – 8.10 CGPA
- Pallavi Bhavsar – 8.00 CGPA
- Rashmi Patel – 8.64 CGPA
- Aprajita Mathew – 8.52 CGPA
- Rahul Sahu – 8.00 CGPA
Utkrasht Shikshak Samman SRIJAN 2018
Our faculty members were facilitated with Utkrasht Shikshak Samman on 18-19 March 2018 at MPCST Auditorium Bhopal, for providing highest percentage of result in the respective subject taught by them in RGPV.
- Mr Mayur Chaurey for teaching Pharmacognosy
- Dr. Ashish Manigaula for teaching Phamacology
- Dr. L K Omray for teaching Pharmaceutical
- Mr. Brijesh Kumar Mishra for teching Communication skill
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar Dwivedi for teching EVS
Our Faculty Members Receiving Utkrasht Shikshak Samman Srijan 2018 at MPCST Bhopal